Lug nut size

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 14:40:32 PDT

  Man, the lug nuts on this WWI trailer must never have been off since it
was made. YES, I am trying to turn it the right way.
  I think I am gonna invest in either an impact wrench socket for this
size or a good socket setup on a 1/2" or larger rathcet . Bigger the
better.
  So, rather than take the rusty budd wrench in to
  Can anybody tell me what the size of the nut is ?
 Thanks, Steve

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.