36 inch tires on M1008 CUCV

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 21:13:47 PDT

Well folks,
    I finally found out the real value of the large tires that Gene
provided me with when he sold me the M1008. Someone rear ended me. They
had one of those fancy cars that slopes down real low in the front. If
it hadn't clipped the license plate, I never would have been able to
tell that I'd been hit,
but when I looked at their car, you could see that the front slope had
changed by at least 10 degrees.
It did scrape some paint off of the edge of the bumper, but you had to
look for it. These green things are realy kinda neet!

Bruce MVPA 23824