RE: [MV] F.S. M105 1.5 Ton TRAILERS, 200-300.00, BOSTON

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 09:46:58 PDT

Just short of overload, or rudeness, but only if you HAVE to draw the line.
I advertise every time I post, my website is in my sig block.
I sign very nearly everything I post.
I am still waiting for someone or group that has done such a fine restore
that they want to see it in done in stained glass.
How's that for a shameless plug?
And taking the hobby to a near religious experience?

hehehehehe.....

BTW, I own RK Lion Glassworks......

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net