M1009 glowplug system parts?

From: Brian Shook (shookysmvs@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 15:12:11 PDT

List, I have a M1009 that turns over but will not start. It started
yesterday time after time, tried it today and it just spins over. Its
getting fuel to the injectors. I have the testing procedure for the glowplug
system I wanted to know where I can buy the parts like glowplugs,glowplug
relay,relay resister,glowplug controller. Do advance or autozone carry the
same parts? What is the most common part to go bad? Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Brian