RE: [MV] FYI...Dogs not allowed at Hallsville Ohio MVSHOW!

From: WF2U (wf2u@starband.net)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 15:21:54 PDT

One of my other hobbies is training and showing dogs in obedience and
agility. Presently I own 5 dogs. Regardless of the reason for not letting
dogs into some shows or venues, all I have to say that there are no
bad/nuisance/threatening/noisy dogs (add your own adjective here...) but
bad, irresponsible, uncaring owners who have no business owning dogs who get
away with sh.t. In all the venues we show dogs, we pick up after them, and
the dogs know what's expected of them regarding other people and dogs -
disregard them.
I can tell any of my dogs to sit or lie down and stay, and it will stay
there as long as I don't release it. Most "bad" dogs are just being dogs
because they don't know any better, since they trained the owner to accept
unacceptable behavior...

Meir,

Landrum, SC