Re: [MV] M1009 glowplug system parts?

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 17:07:24 PDT

> Do people ever read this list??!!

As far as I can tell, you can't search the archives of this list. Except,
perhaps, when using GOOGLE or something similar. If we could I could see
telling everyone to check the archives. But having to wade through month
after month of posts to find something which MIGHT answer your
question? As 'modern' forums have such a search feature it makes older
list archives less appealing.

Mr Kyle: I recently bought a license for the VBulletin Forum software,
including the SQL database. As I'm not using it ( and may not be able to
get to it for a loooooong time ) you are welcome to it if you would like to
use it to replace/upgrade the List. I had hoped to run it with a
specific area for MV forums, but haven't found the time yet.

        Paul