Re: [MV] FYI...Dogs not allowed at Hallsville Ohio MVSHOW!

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 05:01:37 PDT

NIgel, Nigel, Nigel !
You're a very funny man.
Keep up the good humor - humour

Regards
Aussie Rob
Living in upstate New York pasture lands - where the cows actually bury dogs
...when said cows, dump - do do - poo poos - drop a mocha - etc.,
sometime we leave the dogs to fend for themselves... other times, we have to
get out the Jeep Willys MB to tow the skanky dog down to the pond for an H2O
refurbishment.
I doubt if we'll ever get the smell outa tha jeep !