Re: [MV] FYI...Dogs not allowed at Hallsville Ohio MVSHOW!

From: ddoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 13:10:27 PDT

This is a shame....
I have bought many needed parts for my MV's from dogs, and sold many to them as well. Just down the road is a pack of hounds who are restoring a Bantam, I am sure they will be disappointed as well.

But the real shame is, I was planning on bringing my pit alligator Charlie, and now he won't have any playmates.....no one would mind if I brought my pet gator would they??? He minds me well, licks your hand when he is happy, and only growls when annoyed.

Charlie and I were real upset recently, we went to a dog show hoping to find a MB distributor, and folks looked at us like we were crazy.

My .02,
DD