Got M35 title today; m105 for sale; Dump update

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 05:35:28 PDT

Good morning all. First off, I finally got a tag and title for my m35
yesterday after several trips and a two hour wait in line at the DMV here is
SC. I did not have a Georgia title and that's what complicated life, but
once I got to talk to a "supervisor" and had proof GA doesn't give titles
on anything older than a 86 that doesn't have a title already, it was a
piece of cake. If any of you are interested in the details and what I had
to have, contact me off list.

Second, my m105a2 trailer is now $300. After this weeks "discussions", I
realize $400 is probably more than forks here would pay. I will put it on
ebay next week if no is interested. If it doesn't sell on ebay I will part
it out. I love to take things apart. So if anyone needs lights, brake
parts, safety chains, pintle hook, or a frame for your trailer, let me know
next week and make an offer (something like $10 for a part). If I can
recoup some of the money I will keep the tires and that should be a good
investment. I was thinking of building a 3500 pound frame (capacity) to set
the box on. I did that with an old trailer my dad had years ago. It makes
a great trailer that you can pull behind anything.

Lastly, I hope to have my dump kit working Monday. The pump messed up and I
had to send it to the factory. It came from Bailey and I am not very happy
with the service I have received. I don't think they know what they are
doing in the service department. I will find out Monday if they really
fixed the pump. I will put pictures and more info on my web site next week.
I still have some welding to do before I see how much weight it will dump,
but I wouldn't put more than 5 tons the truck anyway. I hauled 8 tons of
logs on a F700 last week and that was real overloaded.

Have a lovely day.
Joe Trapp
www.joetrapp.com