Re: [MV] DAVE BALL - A good reply- fair enough

From: J. Lee (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 09:46:12 PDT

Thats good enough for me, apology accepted. (lil cyber handshake here)

Heck, without exception, we've all done or said something just as asinine or
worse. The most important part is having enough character to recognize it
and do the right thing. Now that says more about the kind of person we
really are than the mistake we made.

Case closed, lets move on.... XXOO lol

__________________________

Next: Regarding the new ELECTRIC ARMOUR. People I have talked to just
can't believe it, they kind of think I have been had by a internet hoax. I
probably would have said the same thing too if I had not read it for myself.

As to be being surprised the Brits beat us to it, well I shouldn't have
been. Example: Chobbham armour. They may be a little country, but a lot of
big things come from there, not the least of which is their military R &D.
This dove tails into this latest R&D. I have been informed that the British
are now developing a fully automatic tank that is radio controlled from a
safe distance. I have the web site for this, but can't access it at the
moment to give you the article due to traffic flow controls.

Jack