Re: [MV] F.S. M105 1.5 Ton TRAILERS, 200-300.00, BOSTON

From: shmoo (shmoo@nconnect.net)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 21:47:07 PDT

Hi all
I agree, i am usually quiet on the board. However, i did bid on a couple
105 trailers at auction, government auctions. I bid a whopping 150$ on a
m105. all three went for over 200$. So much for the scrap idea. I think
whoever said that 105 are only worth scrap is FAR from that notion. M105's
are alot more useful than people think, they tow the same as a 101 and can
handle alot more. Well, that was my 2 cents. Later
MAtt