Finding SNs and who made vehicles or trailers. Need your help

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@prodigy.net)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 20:46:48 PDT

Hello everyone,

I noticed the thread on figuring out who made a trailer. This got me
thinking as this would be a good addition to the MVDATAPLATES web site.
Obviously a fair amount of the people that need new plates have no
information because the plate is gone. I think this might help a lot of
people if we can get some particulars down on some of this. I know the
WWII jeep is easy to tell (for some) who made it. But think about other
vehicles, anyone who wants to send info on how to tell same model number
vehicle apart but different MFGs. That would be great. I will start
putting it up on the site. Also any other ideas fro the site would be
helpful.

Tactical Vehicle Depot
Dan Parmley Jr.
5045 S. 33rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040
artillerydan@prodigy.net
www.mvdataplates.com

Always looking for old US artillery. Parts, pieces, whole guns what
ever. No matter where they are local VFW, at the park, your back yard.
Finders fee paid for guns that are purchased.