Re: [MV] YEEEKKKK...on ebay!

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 10:37:34 PDT

I said this the last time a lister posted pics of a homebuilt vehicle...

Someone had WAY too much time on their hands!

If I had that much time and skills at my disposal, I would have bought
some farmer's beat and rusted to Hell WWII Jeep and fixed that up instead
of cutting up a Ranger. Probably also get more than $3,500 as this guy
is asking for!

Steve