Re: [MV] Having Fun Yet?

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 13:48:03 PDT

When I got back from a 24 hour break from my computer I found 218 emails
in my inbox. I concluded that either something went really wrong with my
company or there was some dumb flameware going on in the mil-veh list
(and most likely not about MVs at all). After looking through my inbox I
concluded that my company is doing just fine, so the other possibility
apparently is correct :-/

Steve