Re: [MV] 'Electric armour' vaporizes anti-tank grenades and shells

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 09:16:27 PDT

In a message dated 26/08/02 15:18:11 GMT Daylight Time, rmgill@mindspring.com
writes:

<< Except noones been able to show that high magnetic fields do a single
thing. Even the Swedish who studied it extensively found no long term
effects. >>

Well, I believe everything that the experts tell us.
After all, didn''t our British veterinary experts tell us (for years) that
BSE was not transmissible to humans?
And that DU (depleted uranium) shells caused no after-effects? (tell that to
the gulf-war-syndrome sufferers).
One thing that can be guaranteed about experts.... they disappear like smoke
once their assurances no longer hold up. (:

Ken