M35 speedometer: I know I wasn't going 65

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 18:00:58 PDT

I took my M35 out for a spin today for the first time with a working
speedometer. It hit 60 mph at about 2100 rmps. It appears to be the proper
speedometer, at least the sw number was about the same as the one on the
tack. It came out of another deuce I believe. Any thoughts on what might
be the problem? I replace the cable with one the dealer gave me.

I received my electric pump back from the factory today and installed it.
The truck dumps fine and I hope to put some pictures on my web site tomorrow
night of the parts I used. I think I spent around $2000.00 on everything.
Could have spent less I think, but I am the King of Overkill. The system
should dump 2 times the weight the truck can haul. The truck weighs 14500
empty now. That is with the 400 pounds of gun mount that will come off in a
few days.

Joe Trapp
www.joetrapp.com