Re: [MV] Costco portable garage

From: Hank Kaminski (hanksguns@provide.net)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 18:47:43 PDT

We have been using one of these at Knob Creek for 3 years now on our parking
space. The two of us are able to get it up in no time. Hank has even
learned to put it up without me so he now takes it to MV events when he
needs it. It has elimated alot of sunburns due to lack of shade not to
mention providing shelter from the rain. When he lost one of those tention
bars that go on the top I called the company and they sent me out 4 more at
no charge. We keep the connector pieces, tention bars, turn buckles, and
the canvas sections in a Rubbermaid container for easy storage and
transport.
Carolyn
aka Mrs. Hank