Attention Missouri dwellers

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 12:22:02 PDT

Hi and a request for help from Missouri dwellers.
   I am looking for a man named Jeff Schultz, who according to the folks at
Gemplers, used to manufacture the killer HD creeper that Joe Young has on
his web site. The phone number they supplied has a 573 area code, which
comes back with the following hits: Columbia, Jefferson City, Cape
Girardeau, Hannibal, Sikeston, Poplar Bluff, Rolla, Farmington, Kennett and
Mexico, MO.
    Gemplers Tech Services Rep says they haven't carried the creeper since
2000 and are unable to reach him at the 2 numbers they gave me one of which
is 573-494-3698 and the other an 800 number which rings once then goes to
static, and I cannot find where the 494 exchange is in MO (573 area code).

    Anyone out in there recognize this gentleman's name or product and know
how to get a hold of him?
       TIA,
        Ronzo