RE: [MV] Historical Vehicle Plates in Calif.

From: Rich Sherman (richs@volcano.net)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 13:15:14 PDT

On the last two vehicles I registered for historical plates, here in Calif,
I had to complete a Statement of Facts saying what was "historical" about
the vehicle. They then gave me a temp tag and sent the package to
Sacramento. The plates came from there after reviewing the forms.

Seems like they have tightened thing up some in the last few years?

FWIW,
Rich