Sept.11 Memorial Service

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 15:09:20 PDT

        Guys we are having a Sept.11 Memorial Service at my Church, don't panic
there's no preaching that night there wll be several speakers from various
organizations. I'm taking the track down and setting it up, I would love for
all you guys to come, you can drive your MVs if you want or just come to
hear the speakers. It starts at 6:30, just about 3 miles past my house on
the left if you want we can meet here at 6:00.

        As for the ride in and cookout lets shoot for Sept.7 we can make a day of
it. If anyone wants to campout on Friday night let me know.

Thanks,

G.R.Baker
MVPA 23220
M114A1 (and Various other M series)