Tow bars FS new

From: J. Lee (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 18:09:04 PDT

Re: FS Duece tow bars? Looks like a giant "A", works with a pintle hook...
I have pics here.

Hi gang,

I sent pics out to those who just asked. I am guessing the total weight to
be around 50 lbs., shipping is from my zip 95926, this is to get a rough
idea what shipping would cost.

>From the "tow eye" center to the first pivot place on the tow bar is about
36 inches, then it has a pivot point and another curved piece of maybe 40
inches total length. The curved section has a hitch with a drop pin and
secures to the bumper. See pics to make sense of this.

This is new tow bar set, painted CARC, tubular steel mostly with two flat
steel pieces that I think bolt together? I don't exactly how it hooks up
exactly, you just gotta look at the pics and maybe you can figure it out.

This is a pretty heavy duty tow bar setup, but I really don't know what
application it was designed for, we just guessed it was for a deuce, but
maybe knows for sure? Any info would be appreciated.

I'm looking for an offer, probably something around $60-65 sounds right, I
dunno... but, I got about 10 people asking for pics so if you want it, I
wouldn't wait too long to make me an offer. The gov. tag on this said they
(er make that the taxpayers) paid over $500, but then you know how this
goes, just FYI.

Jack