Re: [MV] NSN for mule engine cover? Any for sale?

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 02:03:30 PDT

Hi Steve is there still a Monty's Mules I have not seen ads for his business
but at one time he had quite a few he was the man.
Someone in Texas at the MVPA convention had a forty foot trailer with about
16 mules (borax commercial) sideways on the bed parked right out side the
door do not know who maybe someone on the list can help out. I have a few
manuals for the M274 1/2 ton will look tomorrow too late now if I make too
much noise or the dogs bark I will have some splaning to do. :-)
At one time Norman Gorlick at Antelope Valley Equipment had NOS covers he
probably has a ad with contact info in either supply line or MV.

Dave Ball
vought@msn.com