Re: [MV] Off Topic Posts/M715 brakes

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 13:27:54 PDT

Looks like it covers it pretty well - I didn't see him get into what kind of
brake lines though. I'd only work with the steel. The only other thing I
didn't see mentioned is deburring the ID after using the tubing cutter.

As with everything, practice a few times until you get a feel for it before
trying a large job.

Greg
Vista, CA

1945? WC 52
1965 Unimog 404S

Best damned Rhodesian Ridgeback in the world:
(and not just because she bit Mark P. in the leg..)
Mzirand. 2.27.90-4.17.01
RIP