help with understaning item

From: Mark B. Anderson (whoha1@mb.sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 20:57:05 PDT

Hi list.

I know this is a vehicle list but I need some help identifying and
understand a product I just picked up. So I hope this doesn't get me flamed
:)

Here goes.
I have picked up a 2500 gallon inflatable tank that is Canadian Military
issue. It fits into a smaller bag about 4 feet long and weights collapsed
about 100lbs. The question is... has anyone every used one of these? Who
would buy something like this? and last anyone have any idea what it would
be worth to sell?

Thanks for any help here.

Regards,

Mark Anderson