Re: [MV] earth return power

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 21:47:28 PDT

Ok, here are two sites to look at. The Professor that I mentioned in my
earlier post sent these to me.

Usual disclaimer, I do not know anything about these sites, all I know is
that this professor is the only person who asked me to do him some favors to
help him with some experiments that he was doing in
networking to get him started in a business, and turned around and gave me
$2k a couple of years latter after he got the business started. No one else,
and I have helped a lot of people, so much as took me out to dinner. So draw
your own conclussions.

toxicelectricity.com
strayvoltage.org

Bruce MVPA 23824