M101 varient

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 08:35:56 PDT

I have acquired a M101 trailer with original lift gate on rear that appears
to have been built with a hand operated pump to raise the tail gate. Seems
to work much like "Tommy Lift" on trucks. However, it is missing the actual
tail gate. If anyone has any information on this type trailer or has seen
one, of course best of all has book on it, or pictures I would appreciate
learning more about this trailer

Please respond off list for I am sure this is of limited interest to others.

Everette

Still around the corner there may wait, a new road or a secret gate. Though
I have often passed them by, a day will come, when I shall take, the hidden
paths that run west of the moon and east of the sun.