Re: [MV] battery time

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 06:56:55 PDT

hello list IM going to buy a M51A2 wo/w if everything works out and was
wondering where to get batteries for this thing my friend says regular
batteries are not the same he says original ones are more like deep cycles
is this true and if so who carries the ones i want. and have found a couple
of other trucks also M35a2 with water purification unit guts are gone but
they have another unit on the ground that looks nice. m747 trailer a trailer
heavy equipment hauler. a lowbed level deck trailer that hauls the
m113a1&a2 and another M35A2 i think for parts most there. Tuesday i will go
and look at a couple of other trucks also. can someone give me a price range
to bid on these trucks ill be the only bidder no competition on this deal.