M35 with dumping bed

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 10:53:37 PDT

For anyone interested I just put some pictures of my M35 I that installed a
dump kit on, on my web site. I think I spent close to $2000 on parts and
material. I over did it though and used a lift much bigger than I needed
and I installed it so the bed lifts much higher than needed. I could have
done it even cheaper if I had not put a subframe under it for easy bed
swapping. Could have used a smaller and cheaper lift too. A couple people
expressed interest in doing the same thing to their trucks, so if you would
contact me I will get the info on what I used to do it.

As a side note I plan to drive my truck to Ft Jackson next week to pick up
the junk (really, I bought junk) I bought at the auction this past week. I
am going to remove the gun mount before the trip. I feel alittle uneasy
taking the truck on base, especially with the gun mount. I keep picturing
some officer giving me a hard time and insisting I cut the thing up with a
torch before I leave with it. I am being paranoid?

Joe Trapp
www.joetrapp.com