RE: [MV] 90 Weight Oil Caution (MUTTS and Others!) and ShowAnnouncement

From: Buzzard (buzz@ebuzzard.com)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 19:03:00 PDT

Believe what you like I've got two transfer cases. One locked up
completely (bushings gone, like they were never there), the other won't
shift between high and low range, when I take it apart I think I know
what I'll find.

My trans is starting to get noisy I'll bet I know why.

If you don't drive it nothing will happen.

I put more than 30K miles on my deuce a year ago and burned up both in
that time.

-=-
Don't ride faster than your angels can fly.

TT

<mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>

<mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>