Re: [MV] Towing an M38A1

From: William W Gagnon (wgagnon@hsc.vcu.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 14:44:46 PDT

Hi,
      It's probably best to disconnect the rear drive shaft and use
locking hubs in the "free" mode on the front. Some folks have also made
special free running flanges for the front axles. Make sure your wheel
bearings are well lubed and the steering joints are all well lubed too.
If no top, put windshield in the down position and make sure you don't
have any loose gear in the jeep itself.

Bill G.
VMVA