"spies like us" mv?

From: squirrel boy (commander_toad@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 11:55:46 PDT

I recently saw the chase/akroyd movie "spies like us" again, and noticed something I hadn't before.  It was a 4-wheeled military vehicle, and it was in the same scene as the mobile rocket launchpad, toward the end of the movie.  Its pretty to easy to spot, being the only other vehicle in the scene, I think.  If you guys know what I'm talking about and can identify it for me, I'd appreciate that, so I can go out and find one.
Thanks

Rodger