T- 86 CLUSTER -THANKS LIST

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 13:38:03 PDT

Hello to all the Jeep buddies on the WillysTech and the Mil-veh lists.

What a great palce these lists are !!!

Thanks very much to the nine people that replied... all with diferent info
that would help us find a replacement cluster gear.
In the end, one of the listers sold my firend a complete Tranny and
Transfer case ...the works, at a very reasonable price around $200

I plan to get to Tobyhanna/Gilbert, PA this weekend.
I'll be working in and around New Holland, Denver, Ephrata and Reading
areaTuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. So, I might bring the ol' sleeping bag
for Thursday night sleepover.

That's the plan at present.
Best Regards
Aussie Rob