Re: [MV] 90 Weight Oil Caution

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 14:33:25 PDT

I just checked the 5 gal pail of 140 weight Alamide gear oil I bought
recently. It says AP-1 and nothing else. The Alamide containers of
80-90 GO have other specs in addition to the AP-1

Years ago I was using surplus Mil GO and found that it stopped leaks
dead in their tracks!! I have never seen anything like it! I am talking not
a drop where before I had to explain puddles... The Givmint decided to
declare it hazardous material and all the vendors stopped buying it so the
givmint had to pay someone else to 'dispose' of it. Stoopid!

Steve AKA Dr Deuce