weird tail light?

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 12:15:59 PDT

  I was going thru my Bomb Trailer the other day and found a different tail
light that I have never seen before.

  It looks vert similiar to the std drivers side WW2 rear light.

  It has a CAST alu/white metal housing.

  Its cover bolts on like a WW2 one

  It had two large oval lenses: Red and White

  On the inside it has a a full diameter dual louvered rubber baffle.
  This baffle is like veinetian blinds in that it has horizontal blades
  molded in that tilt down for both parts.

  I am pretty sure it came off of the Bomb Trailer as it is yellow like the
  trailer was when I go it.

  Ideas?

  Steve AKA Dr Deuce