Bretagne , France...I'm back!

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@tin.it)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 14:12:21 PDT

...and found some interesting spots that I want to share with all of you.

should you have some times there (or for my UK friends!!), you shouldn't
miss the "Musee de la resistance bretonne" , near Vannes. it's a REALLY
interesting site with MANY vehicles, that tells the story of french
resistance against german occupation forces.

another site is in Roscoff (where ferries from UK are landing..)...the
Musee du 39-45 is a little site, but inside you'll find a LOT of items, a
kubel, a Schwimm, an M3A1 and many others...

I have bought also a WONDERFUL guide of french musuems...now I know where
to find MV's!!!

...if somebody is planning a vacation thre, just let me know, and I will
send a lot of infos!!

ciao
maurizio

  | | Maurizio BERETTA mailto:pierino@tin.it
  |______(*)_| www.pierino.com
|_\ o||||o /_| Chiasso, 11
|----JeeP----| 20155 Milano MI Italy
|_| |_| ph. + 39 023270228 fax + 39 023270228