Need HMMWV windshield parts

From: Ned Parkes (sparkes@fast.net)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 17:43:47 PDT

Hi List,

Sorry if this is a duplicate post. I sent this to the list this weekend and
got no emails from the list for 2 days. I don't know if the list was down
or my ISP was screwed up. If you saw this before I apologize.

I am trying to outfit the hardtop windshield. Need the following:

Right and Left, Inner and Outer hinges
Center Outer hinge
Windshield wiper motor
Windshield wiper arms (Left and Right)
Windshield wiper rods (Left and Right) (connect motor to wiper arms)
Left and right things that bolt to windshied frame where rods and wiper
blades attach
Seal that attaches to top of windshield (between windshield and roof)

If you have any of this stuff, let's talk. Email me off list at
sparkes@fast.net

Regards,
Ned Parkes