Humvee windshield question - retry

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 19:43:05 PDT

I am not sure this made it to the group first try so here I go again......

We have a club member who has just changed from a standard Hummvee
windshield to the armored glass windshield to go with his slant back
conversion.

The other day on the way to an exhibit he started to fog up and realized
that there are no defroster slots in the armored windshield. He was
wondering what is done about this. Is there a kit or additional parts that
are missing from his windshield? On the standard windshield there is a slot
that passes hot air through the frame to the glass. No such animal on the
armored glass.

He is an AOL user and for some reason the list will not let him sign up. I
will forward any responses until we get it figured out.

Thank you.

David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA #18115
M-151A2