FS, CUCV,M1009,M1008,M1010 PARTS,Gilbert,PA SHOW,LAST CALL!

From: Charlie (SeacoastSurplus@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 21:17:08 PDT

Anyone need parts for Chevy CUCV Pickup, Blazers, Ambulances
M1008, M1009, M1010, etc

To be picked up at the Gilbert, PA MILITARY VEHICLE SHOW
Early Sept. (formally Tobyhanna Rally)

I'm breaking up, and have broken up LOTS OF TRUCKS and BLAZERS

I can bring parts for you to order only (I'm not bringing stuff unless sold
in advance)

I Have all types of parts and accessories.
(Lots of the small little parts that are usually missing)
Lots of body parts (most rust and dent free)

If you need things and are going to show
Email me back with parts needed.

FOR THOSE NOT GOING TO SHOW, I CAN SHIP MOST ITEMS
Ask!

Thanks
Charlie