Vehicle confiscation

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 11:13:08 PDT

You want a scare look at the power given to FEMA in the last twenty years.
If there was a large scale Emergency and FEMA needed supplies they know who
has them and they have the power to take them at gun point if necessary.
And as for confiscating your vehicles who better to be commandeered for
handing out those supplies than the owners and there military vehicles the
question you have to ask yourself is who gets the supplies first.
Ever wonder why a few Military Vehicles on the destroy list trickle out and
do not get confiscated ever wonder why there are class three gun permits.

The above statement is one I heard go around the table one night at the MVPA
convention the people talking were all people I have known for years and
respect most are decorated Vets and all were Military Vehicle owners. What a
heated discussion.
My problem with this thinking is if you get off your seat and travel across
this great big country of ours and see the expanse and the multitudes of
people you will see the unreality of our government coming to our aid when
the shit hits the fan.
There governments numbers are so small that California alone would overwhelm
them. I just cannot see FEMA taking control of anything.
Old Ben Franklin knew this back when this country was so small you could
walk across it in a week. Our government had better know this now as well
because we are the trees in the forest they better open there eyes.
By taking our guns and making us dependent on government they are building
one hell of a big Alamo and you know the outside world is watching this and
the skinnies all think we are weak because of it. All of America's enemies
saw the towers come down.
If the shit were to hit the fan "We the people" would be the ones protecting
our country and our government. I have no doubt of this and that we would do
a great job.
And as for homeland security the government knows who the Johnny come
latelys are, they let them in, its there job to keep an eye on them, and
they damn well better do a better job of it.
Support all our Men and Women in uniform for they are in harms way everyday.
Fly the Flag all of next Week for those lost Sept.11, 2001
Keep everything greased and oiled and keep the powder dry.
If we don't watch each others back who will?

Dave