OKLAHOMA TAG TROUBLE------NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Gundocmike (gundocmike@okplus.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 15:52:44 PDT

Howdy list, Wanted to thank all who helped me get my M151A2 titled in Oklahoma. I took your advise
and called the head Honcho at the Okla Tax Commission, who heads the Tag Agencies in Oklahoma. He
was very understanding and cooperative, he put me on hold for about 15 seconds came back on line and
connected me to one of his underlings, who called the tag agent I was dealing with. In about 15
minutes I got a phone call from the agent who had been giving me the problem, and they said if I
wanted to come to the office all of my paperwork was in order and I could title my Mutt.
Thanks Again List
Mike