Re: [MV] Big Brother is watching

From: Kris Kirby (kris@catonic.net)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 13:26:06 PDT

On Sat, 7 Sep 2002, G W wrote:
> I've seen better insults and nit picks at a presidential debate

You should see Alabama's gubernatorial (governor's) race. It's pathetic.
The Reblican candiate promises to break up the "good old boy networks",
etc. of the incumbent democrat -- it's all mud-slinging, no facts, nothing
new. And I can tell from just looking at this guy that if he gets elected,
Alabama goes over the barrel.

At least with the incumbent we know he's crooked and what to shake out.

> 9/11 is over GET THE !@#$% over it

Hear hear. I remember when it happened, and how the media couldn't stop
oozing over it the day after, the week after, etc. I'm tired of it myself.
Yes, lives were lost. But there is a bigger veil over the public's eyes
than they think.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris@nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"