[MV] brakes locking on M35A2

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 08:21:34 PDT

List,
I just got this e-mail. I told him that I would try
to find out what the problem is on his M35A2.
Though it's probably called something else, I
suspect the air-pak.

To: MVTrucker@aol.com

The brakes are locking on my truck. At first, after a long run, they would
drag. Then more often, as the truck got hotter. Yesterday, after the
engine running all morning (but not going anywhere -- I needed the air for
an air wrench) I tried to move it and they were absolutely locked tight.
The whole truck, cab, etc., was pretty hot, parked in the sun and running.

Any advice?

--Red