So how is GL doing, (was Who's Vehicle is it?) (was: Big Brothe r IS watching for sure!)

From: Bill Chambers (bchambers@hoovers.com)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 11:43:56 PDT

So, speaking of MV topics that went astray....

How are the auctions with GL doing?
Has this group ever produced a FAQ on what to do/not do at DRMO or other
govt auctions.
I am certain that most newbies have not concept of how to get started or
what to watch for.

regards,
regards,
Bill

'42 Phillips Heavy Weight
'38 Sunbeam Mark IV*

Military Bicycles
Millions served, Few remembered: not everyone had a jeep!