Re: [MV] TOBBYHANA - GILBERT Pa

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 12:19:28 PDT

Ram I'm not sure but... early on Friday morning before the crowd and when
the weather was quite cool still, I stopped at what I think was your booth
and talked to you just as Marshal Rimland walked by and said hello and then
there was another short stocky guy with a bushey beard and a hat that was
an Re-enactor type. He metioned that he was from Syracuse. And would be
going to another large re-enactment this coming weekend where there would be
the complete battle with several thousands of "players"
This all occurred at (I believe) was your table???
Specifiacally what were the "type" of items on your table.

Aussie Rob

"R. A. Moir aka RAM" <cyclopsram@starband.net>
Subject: Re: [MV] TOBBYHANA - GILBERT Pa