M151A2 FS

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 21:46:39 PDT

Folks, I have a friend locally (Knoxville, Tn) who has a M151A2 for sale.
It does have a little rust but in the "right places" that would be an easy
repair. It needs a little work, drive train complete and running and the
body is not bad. Floors are solid, battery box floor isn't. fuel tank is
not original. He wants $1500 for it and would make a good jeep. Let me
know if interested and I'll give you his contact number. Julian Burke