Remembering Sept. 11th

From: J. Lee (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 09:20:54 PDT

I would like to suggest on Sept. 11th, we to run our MVs in a responsible,
respectable way, with the headlights on and be sure to fly our flag at half
staff at home or on the vehicle, if you can.

By now every American should know this attack on 9/11 and the attempts to
hit us many times since was mostly the result of pervereted Islamic doctrine
that has created hatred for the American way of life than for any past
grievance or foreign policy. That doesn't leave us a lot of room to
negotiate.
There is a lot I want to say on this, but I can sum up my feeling like this:

Ret. General H. Norman Schwarzkopf was asked by a reporter about forgiving
the enemy. Schwarzkopf replied, "That's Gods job to forgive, our job is to
make sure they meet."

Jack