9/11 Forum

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 18:17:43 PDT

Folks, I'm as patriotic and more when it comes to the flag. However I am
respectful of this 9/11 thing and don't forget the Pentagon as well. I just
hope this doesn't turn into a forum for 9/11. Just tune any news channel
esp CNN and you will get all of the 9/11 info you could ever want. We are
constantly reminded/bombarded of it through ALL media outlets but I
respectfully don't need to be reminded of it here. My opinion. Sincerely,
Julian Burke