Re: [MV] Original M35A2 Specification Document?

From: ddoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 04:43:46 PDT

In a message dated Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:44:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, jnewton@laurel.com writes:

> Hi List...
>
> Does anyone have a copy of the original government specification that
> was furnished to manufacturers (Reo, Kaiser-Jeep, AM
> General, etc.)
> for the construction of the deuce?

Well, that is a broad question. The specs furnished in 1949 to Reo are not the same as those used in 1971 by AM General to build your M35A2. I can't help you with the early ones, but I do have the one of about the same vintage as your truck (Feb 73), It is 46 pages long. What would you like to know?

Regards,
David Doyle