Re: [MV] [MV] Who's Vehicle is it?  (was:  Big Brother IS watchingfor sure!)

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 10:17:53 PDT

If you are Handicapped you can hire someone too carry a shotgun with a 18
inch or longer barrel for you.
Also I have had a lot of email off line saying we no longer need a militia
because it was replaced by the National Guard the National Guard is not a
Militia. Definition: Militia = Citizen Army
The National Guard cannot and will not maintain the rights of the
individuals they obey the government and fall under the command of the
president.
At the time the Second Amendment was written the Militia from thirteen
colonies had just defeated and removed an unjust government from control of
there lands and individual rights.
The 2nd amendment was written to empower the citizens of the United States
to protect themselves should this occur again anytime in future history 10
years or a 1000.
Here is a question on topic: Does the second Amendment give us the right to
own military Vehicles.
Although you can own a M1911 45 cal pistol you cannot own a Surface to air
missile system (Stingers on your Humvee) to protect the airspace over your
house why is that?

Dave