M211/135 Transmission Adjustment

From: Sean Bathrick (Bathrick@nachem.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 14:17:06 PDT

Greetings List
I need some help with my tranny. I have adjusted it several times according to the manual, after installing a Memphis Equipment REB shift kit. It goes into 1st if the manual stick shifter is pushed hard forward. 2nd is weak so you almost have to go from 1st to third, which makes the truck bog down until it gets up to speed and then I pull the shifter to 4th and the tranny stays in third. What is the problem here. Doesn't matter whether you are on the Low or High side of the gear selector. I have taken it off and reinstalled it. Pulled all the linkage and reinstalled. Is there a band adjustment I need to make. I am getting frustrated with it. Any and all help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Sean

MVPA 14222

53 M38A1